What is a Medical Scribe?
A medical scribe is the healthcare team member responsible for timely capturing and recording of medical information at the point of care, thereby freeing the physician/provider to focus on hands-on, attentive, face-to-face patient care.
SharpScribe is looking for talented individuals with the following characteristics:
- Intelligent, quick learner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer/keyboard skills
- Excellent medical terminology and spelling skills
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, reliable, punctual
- Confident, mature, responsible
- Attentive to detail
- Able to reliably protect confidential and sensitive information
- Commitment to high professional and ethical standards
- Previous or current health career educational track is a plus!